This is all about a fictional character called Venu. The series explores the various interesting episodes of his life. This is NOT a biography of Venu but a series of unconnected incidents. Venu, of course is a fine gentleman modelled after me!

Tuesday, November 28, 2006

That's Life - Break Time

That’s Life – Break Ke Baad…

Isn’t this what life is all about? One day you get introduced to a wonderful girl – next day you get transferred!

When I boarded Konark Express in Bhubaneswar with mixed feelings about getting trained in Pune, I knew that the chances of meeting Vaishali again were quite remote. Most of the Open Systems fellows were sent to Bangalore or Madras on relocation because Bhubaneswar did not have any Open Systems projects then.

Vaishali followed Nitya and I just followed my destiny.

It so happened that I never set my foot again in Bhubaneswar. I sometimes wonder what had happened to some of my luggage which was lying in a cupboard in D4, Metro Towers, Acharya Vihar Chowk, Bhubaneswar!

But that’s life. Ain’t it?

That’s Life is going to take a break now. It will be back after a brief hiatus. The protagonist of this series wants to just sit back, relax and organize the various episodes of his life in a proper chronological order.

Till we meet again friends, Namaste!

To be continued… Break Ke Baad!

No comments:

About Me

My photo
Just an insignificant addition to the world's population.